Delaware County Chamber Member Referral Program
Help us Drive Business Forward and strengthen the business community!
A larger membership base reinforces the Chamber's voice advocating on issues, enhances services for our members and provides more business connections to one another.
How does it work?
Step 1: Identify a business, vendor, or acquaintance who could benefit from Chamber membership.
Step 2: Connect them to the Chamber. (Choose one of the below.)
- Start an introductory email with Chamber Staff
- Coordinate a meeting with prospect & Chamber Staff
- Show them how to join online/share membership application
Step 3: Fill out Member Referral Form and submit to Brittany Carter!
Once they become a member, you are entered into a raffle to win the sponsored prize for that month. The raffle will be pulled after the month is over and winner will be announced in the Monday Morning Memo.
Interested in providing a prize and getting more visibility?
How to qualify:
- You must submit the referral before the prospect becomes a new member.
- If two members refer the same prospect, we enter the first referral submission into the raffle.
- If a company is re-joining, they must be dropped for at least a year.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
Make your first referral!