Sens. Kristin Phillips-Hill (R-York) and Greg Rothman (R-Cumberland/Dauphin/Perry) introduced legislation they say will reduce and reform the state’s regulatory process, holding state agencies transparent and accountable. Senate would require every state agency to post all permits issued on its publicly accessible website. State agencies would also be required
President Joe Biden proposed his $6.8 trillion federal budget plan the same week as Governor Shapiro’s Budget address. In a speech at Philadelphia Union Hall, President Biden’s detailed his proposal, which is an 8% increase over this fiscal year.
The proposal calls for the full restoration
Q&A: Anita Lewis, MA, Dir. Government and External Affairs at AmeriHealth Caritas (PA) / Keystone First.
1. Major in College and Where You Went: Temple University – School of Journalism
2. First Job and Current Role and Company: Little Brothers-Friends of the Elderly (Non-profit) – AmeriHealth Caritas – Dir. Government and External Affairs (PA)
3. Scariest career change or job change: Leaving a full-time job and uprooting my life to physically move to another state and attend graduate school. Yikes!
4. Favorite Quote: Trust God!
5. Favorite de-stressor activity: Walking, reading, or going to the movies