Irons, CEO at River Avenue Digital discussed why it’s critical that business owners and brands ensure content is sincere and engaging while maintaining their unique voice.
1. Make the reader care. Make a connection.
2. Human attention span is decreasing.
3. Nearly 2/3 of customers prefer videos that are 60 seconds or less.
4. Want to build relationships with customers? Publish great content.
5. Great content helps influence conversations.
6. Hard hitting content differentiates you.
7. Keep true to your brand’s story.
8. Consistency in your social media posts will make a difference. A consistent post schedule is essential.
9. Digital marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and creates about 3 times as many leads.
10. Engage. Ask questions.
“Key Three” of differentiation, adding value, and expanding your reach.
“There is a need for all companies to differentiate themselves by recognizing and sharing their unique story. The purpose of this is to increase brand loyalty, trust and develop deeper connections with customers. I focused on using digital platforms as a tool to reach prospects and clients where they are so businesses can efficiently differentiate, add value, and expand their reach with their unique story and brand voice.” –Josh Irons